1. Data controller
Vincit Plc (Business ID: 2113034-9)
Street Address: Visiokatu 1
FI-33720 Tampere, FINLAND
Tel: +358 (0)29 170 7007
2. Person in charge of the register
3. Name of the register
4. Purpose of processing personal data
Personal data of the job applicants is processed for the purposes of the recruitment process. Applicant data is stored in the register for two (2) years.
5. Contents of the register
The register contains the following information:
- Basic information (name, contact information)
- Application letter and resumé submitted by the applicant
- Additional information provided by the applicant
6. Regular sources of data
Online application form on the Vincit website.
7. Regular disclosures of data and transfer of data
Data is stored and processed outside the EEA in the Recruiterbox system. Recruiterbox complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Registered data is not released outside of Vincit Plc.
8. Principles of data security
Data is stored on Recruiterbox’s Amazon Web Services platform that complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Access to the register is granted only to selected Vincit employees and only for recruitment purposes.
9. Right to access, rectification, and erasure
The data subjects have the right to review their personal data stored in the register.